Thursday, January 20, 2011

Just one of those moments.

I found myself walking aimlessly on the asphalt paths that intertwine through campus. I was on what seemed to be an impossible photo assignment. Note that this was the night before it was due, so I wasn't really helping my cause(and it was drizzling, just my luck). I had my tripod over my shoulder scanning the scene for an acceptable shot. I remember thinking to myself, "well good job John you've screwed up in the one class you're actually interested in." By this point I had given up and started the shameful walk back to the dorm. I had my head down kicking the rocks on the path and avoiding puddles when I stumbled upon an interesting sight. It was the way the light hit the drops of water on the newly fallen leaf that caught my eye.
Nature has a lot of beauty to offer, sometimes you just have to open your eyes a little wider.
Exposure: 30.0 sec at f/14
Focal length: 50mm
ISO Speed Rating: 200

No comments:

Post a Comment