Wednesday, January 26, 2011

"Walking in a winter wonderland"

Today it snowed...a lot. I looked out the window one minute and it was flurrying, 5 minutes later mini snow clumps the size of golf balls were coming down. It was an uplifting sight because, the thought on all of our minds was how this could lead to classes being cancelled. Besides that fact, I was excited because I love when it snows. It gives meaning and purpose to all of this cold weather. About 4 inches piled up in an hour, and it was still coming down. I got about 5 minutes worth of pictures before I was forced to go inside due to the conditions. Gotta love Virginia.
"Snow, snow, don't go away"
Exposure 1/200 sec at 1.8
Focal length 50mm
ISO Speed Rating 400


Exposure 1/200 sec at 2.0
Focal length 50mm
ISO Speed Rating 400


Exposure 1/125 sec at 1.8
Focal length 50mm
ISO Speed Rating 400

No comments:

Post a Comment